Bank of America Credit Cards
These credit cards from Bank of America® are expecially for students. There are many credit cards that help students build credit and assist in establishing good credit for their future finanacial situations.
From travel and cash rewards to a lower interest rate, Bank of America has credit cards for students with a variety of features.
Learn more by visiting Bank of America®.
BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Credit Card for Students
Use your card responsibly and get more cash back for the things you buy most
- 1% cash back on purchases everywhere, every time
- 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter
- No expiration on rewards and no changing categories to follow—so you know how you're earning rewards
- No annual fee
- Mobile Banking and text alerts to keep you on top of your finances
- Fixed payment due date so you'll always know when your payment is due
- Online-exclusive $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening
BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card for Students
Earn unlimited, flexible travel points good for everything from flights to baggage fees
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on purchases and travel anywhere, any time with no blackout dates
- No annual fee & no foreign transaction fees
- Redeem points to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars or baggage fees with no restrictions or blackouts
- Book travel as you normally would and go online or call to redeem your points for a statement credit toward all or part of your travel purchases
- There is no limit to the total number of points you can earn and points do not expire
- Use Mobile Banking and text alerts to stay on top of your account
- Relax with fixed payment due dates. You'll always know when payments are due
- Plus, chip technology for enhanced security and protection when making purchases at chip-enabled terminals in over 130 countries. View Chip Card FAQs
- Online-exclusive 10,000 bonus points if you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days—which can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit toward travel purchases
Visit Bank of America to apply for these cards mentioned.